- Bring your Admission Ticket. Approximately one week prior to the exam, you will receive an email directing you to download and print your Admission Ticket from your FPSC Portal. The address of your exam location will be printed on the Admission Ticket.
- Bring photo identification. Along with your printed Admission Ticket, you must bring photo identification issued by a third party and containing both your photograph and signature. The name on your identification must match that on the exam application, educational transcripts and Admission Ticket. For examples of acceptable pieces of identification, please refer to pages 4-5 in the Guide to Examinations for CFP Certification.
- Bring a noiseless, non-programmable financial calculator. For a listing of approved calculator models, please refer to pages 15-16 in the Guide to Examinations for CFP Certification.
- Arrive early. Please report to the examination centre by 8:15 a.m. and be registered and seated to hear instructions by 8:45 a.m. The writing of the exam will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- For instructions on what to bring, what not to bring, what you may keep on your desk during the exam and other important details, please refer to pages 8-9 in the Guide to Examinations for CFP Certification.
If you have any questions regarding the CFP examination or your responsibilities or rights as a candidate, please contact us at email@example.com, 416.593.8587 or 1.800.305.9886. We will be pleased to assist you.
We wish you success in the CFP examination and as you continue the path to CFP certification.