Fellow of FPSC Distinction
Created in 2011, the Fellow of FPSC distinction formally recognizes individuals who have helped advance FPSC's purpose, advance CFP® professional standards, and who have embodied these standards.
Examples of contributions from this group of Fellow of FPSC recipients include:
- Long-standing and exemplary service to FPSC through volunteerism
- Promotion of financial planning and Certified Financial Planner® certification as the profession of choice to the next generation
- Significant involvement in FPSC’s examinations development process
- Direct or broad support of the CFP designation within the financial planning industry
- Involvement in development of practice standards
- Extensive promotion of financial planning and CFP certification to Canadians on a grassroots level
The Recognition and Awards Committee applies strict criteria and a stringent process for evaluating nominees for this distinction. As a result, the Fellow of FPSC distinction may not be awarded every year.