Please note that the Find a Planner tool is currently unavailable during scheduled maintenance and is expected to be back online December 11, 2018 9:00 am (EST). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES: FIND YOUR PLANNER NOW
Your financial planner can directly affect your well-being and ability to achieve your goals, today and in the future. When you choose a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, you can trust that you’re getting a professional planner who’s skilled, experienced and follows a code of ethics that puts your interests first.
3 WAYS TO USE THIS TOOL
- NAME SEARCH: Verify the certification status of a specific professional by entering their first and last name.
- LOCATION SEARCH: Quickly find all professionals in your area by simply entering your city and / or province.
- ADVANCED SEARCH: Find a professional who has additional specialties by using any of the Advanced Search fields.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL SEE IN THE SEARCH RESULTS
All current CFP® professionals and FPSC Level 1® Certificants in Financial Planning have their name, achievement, status and location shown in this directory (you can find explanations of all of these terms in our FAQ). If they’ve provided additional details (like contact info), you can see those by clicking on their name.
QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS TOOL?
If you can’t find the specific individual you’re searching for, please email us or call 416.593.8587 or 1.800.305.9886.
THE FINE PRINT
- While the search results of this tool are not an endorsement of any individual planner, you can rest assured that those listed have met FPSC’s rigorous certification standards and are in good standing with FPSC.
- FPSC publishes Reports on Disciplinary Actions and public notice of upcoming Enforcement Hearings, where applicable, in the profile of any impacted planner or certificant.
- Contact information is not verified by FPSC.
- This tool is available on FPSC's public website and as such is subjected to complete public access. FPSC does not monitor or control the use of information obtained through this publicly accessible tool.