Find a local CFP Professional
There are over 17,500 CFP professionals working in communities across Canada — and our "Find a Local CFP Professional" tool will help you find planners in or near your community.
Get started now!
- Indicate your search area radius in kilometers (10, 25 or 50).
- Enter your address (street number, street name, town/city and province) or postal code.
- If applicable, use the Advanced Search Options to indicate what you are looking for in a planner.
- Review your results (Note: results are randomly generated).
- To view a planner’s details, click on their name (orange link).
Have you found a CFP professional you want to speak with but aren't sure where to start the conversation? FPSC has tools to help you! Read our 10 tips for choosing a financial planner and 10 questions to ask your planner.
Note: This tool will only show practicing Certified Financial Planner® professionals who have chosen to disclose their address and contact information. This information provided by CFP professionals is voluntary and not verified by FPSC. FPSC does not endorse or promote any individual CFP professional and encourages Canadians to do their due diligence before hiring a financial planner.